17 May 2015

Summer Looks #2

I hope that you are just as excited for summer as I am. Today I wanted to share this cute outfit with you guys and I hope you love it as much as I do. Most of the items are from Topshop..just because I love the things they have in at the moment. This outfit is simple and chice because in summer I don't want to think a lot about what I'm going to wear - I want to be outside and do things! Also lipstains are perfect for summer because they really last a long time and look super natural. (I absolutely love this colour!) Can't you see yourself eating ice cream with your friends or going to town in this outfit? - I know I can. 
Playsuit (buy here) | Shoes (buy here) | Lipstain (buy here) | Sunglasses (buy here) | Bracelet (buy here)

Enjoy the sun! <3

xo Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment