4 May 2015

Glossybox April

This Months Glossybox was quite spring oriented in my opinion, light colours, quite girly. I liked it even though I wouldn't have chosen these colours. I just love the fact that you get a suprise every month...it is exciting!
So the first thing I want to show you is...


..this lipstick from the MakeupStore. It is a glossy,pink shade which is definately not my type of shade but maybe I will get a use out of it when I use it to paint the faces of my friends..haha
The lipstick just does not suit my complexion and I prefer a matte lip but the pigmentation is really good in my opinion. I would love to try out another lipstick by this brand..but well not this kind of shade :)



The next thing is this Superfruit Lipbalm by Naked Lips. I've never owned a lipbalm that I really loved but now I do. It smells so nice! Like pomegranate, blue berries,,,and it really mosturizes the lips with coconut oil and vitamin E.



Here we have the next makeup item which is a Cover & Stay Foundation by Alverde (a german,organic drugstore brand so no link). The foundation is quite longlating even though it is not quite the shade of my complexion - it is a little dark for me but let's hope that I get a little taned in summer.



This is a nailpolish from Essie in 'brides to be' which is this pretty,peachy colour. I think this colour is perfect if you want french nails or a pastel peach on our nails. It lasted a long time (which is a huge bonus) and it did not start to chip. This was definately my fave in this box.



The last thing in the box was this Aftershave by Dr. Severin which is really good for sensetive skin. My skin is really sensetive afer shaving and this product helped soothing it. It is organic and has a nice smell.

If you have any suggestions on a topic or something that interests you and you want me to write about it. let me know.
Have an amazing day!

xo Julia





No comments:

Post a Comment