29 April 2015

Golden Eye Makeup

It is spring time and that means that summer is right around the corner. Testing out new Makeup looks is one of my favourite things to do and I could not wait any longer to share my first summery inspired eye makeup with you guys. I think that gold is perfect for the summer time - not only in makeup but also jewellery, belts, nail polish... It is a warm colour and is always an eyecatcher.

These were the products I used:

Pearly Beige Eyeshadow from Kiko | Matte Brown Eyeahdow from Catrice | Dip Eyeliner from Manhattan | Mineral Eyeshadow from Marsk


First, prime your eye with your favourite primer to make it last longer and look better in the end.



Then you want to place a beige or champagne toned eyeshadow on your lid - you don't have to blend it because that will be our base.



Now, you have to place the brown matte (or shimmery) eyeshadow in your outer v and blend it into your crease. Blend well because we don't wnt any harsh lines with this look.




The next step is to place your mineral eyeshadow or pigment (however you prefer) in the middle of your lid and blend just a little bit. You don't want to loose the strong pigmentation that will give you a nice pop. (And yes as you can see I wasn't that careful when applying it)




In the end I topped it of with a thin, winged liner and mascara. Please excuse my eyelashes for going wild..haha
I really hope that you enjoy this look and if you recreate it tweet it @multifaced_ !

xo Julia













No comments:

Post a Comment